Self-love is above everything. Self-love is not about selfishness; you cannot truly love another until you know how to love yourself.
Did you ever lie on the bed with depression, thinking “I am full of flaws”, “I hate myself”, or even “I am worthless”? Self-love is never an easy job. When we did something below expectation, we may sometimes fall into the anxiousness of not being good enough, judging ourselves harshly instead of appreciating ourselves for what we did.
Give importance to yourself, give time to yourself, fall in love with yourself. After that, you will be able to love someone, to give time and importance to someone. If you want to change yourself and searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror. Only you can deserve your love and affection.
If You are black, if you are poor, if you are not beautiful, if you are weak in studies; But you are free, you are powerful, you are good, you are great, you have value, you can do anything because you are born to be real not to be perfect. Just trust in yourself and love yourself.
“Live your life fully, accept yourself the way you are. Be kind to yourself. Be kind to yourself. I’ll repeat be kind to yourself. And only then you can be kind to others. Love yourself and spread that love.” -MuneebaMazari
No one is you and that is your power. If you don’t love yourself, nobody will. If you don’t give respect to yourself, nobody will. Be proud of who you are, and not ashamed of how someone else sees you. Take care of yourself first. Thanks!💙
Recently, i finished reading the book “The Forty Rules Of Love“; a novel of Rumi by Turkish author “Elif Shafak.” The Forty Rules Of Love is about the spiritual instructor of Mawlana Jalal ud-Din Rumi. Reading the rules is not enough to understand the storyboard of the book, but it shall give you a good introduction and encourage you to grab your own copy.
1. “How we see God is a direct reflection of how we see ourselves. If God brings to mind mostly fear and blame, it means there is too much fear and blame welled inside us. If we see God as full of love and compassion, so are we.”
2. “The path of the truth is a labor of the heart, not of the head. Make your heart your primary guide, not your mind. Meet, challenge and ultimately prevail over your Nafs with your heart. Knowing yourself will lead you to the knowledge of God.”
3. “Each and every comprehends the Holy Qur’an on a different level in tandem with the depth of his understanding. There are four levels of insight. The first level is the outer meaning and it is the one that the majority of the people are content with. Next is the Batini- the inner level. Third, there is the inner of the inner. And the fourth level is so deep it cannot be put into words and is therefore bound to remain indescribablele.”
4. “You can study God through everything and everyone in the universe, because God is not confined in a mosque, synagogue or church. But if you are still in need of knowing where exactly his abode is, there is only one place to look for Him; in the heart of a true lover. There is no one who has lived after seeing Him, just like there is no one who has died after seeing Him. Whoever finds Him all remain with Him forever.”
5. “Intellect and love are made of different materials. Intellect ties people in knots and risks nothing, but love dissolves all tangles and risks everything. Intellect is always cautious and advises, ‘Beware too much ecstasy’, whereas love says, ‘Oh, never mind! Take the plunge! Intellect does not easily break down, whereas love can effortlessly reduce itself to rubble. But treasures are hidden among ruins. A broken heart hides treasures.”
6. ” Most of problems of the world stem from linguistic mistakes and simple misunderstanding. Don’t ever take words at face value. When you step into the zone of love, language, as we know it becomes obsolete. That which cannot be put into words can only be grasped through silence.”
7. “Loneliness and solitude are two different things. When you are lonely, it is easy to delude yourself into believing that you are on the right path. Solitude is better for us, as it means being alone without feeling lonely. But eventually it is best to find a person, the person who will be your mirror. Remember, only in another person’s heart can you truly see yourself and the presence of God within you.”
8. “Whatever happens in your life, no matter how troubling things might seem, do not enter the neighborhood of despair. Even when all doors reamain closed, God will open up a new path only for you. Be thankful! It is easy to be thankful when all is well. A sufi is thankful not only for what he has given but also for all that he has been denied.”
9. “Patience does not mean to passively endure. It means to be farsighted enough to trust the end result of a process. What does patience mean?? It means to look at the thorn and see the rose, to look at the night and see the dawn. The lovers of God never run out of patience, for they know that time is needed for the crescent moon to become full.”
10. “East, west, south or north makes little difference. No matter what your destination, just be sure to make every Journey a Journey with in. If you travel within, you’ll the whole wide world and beyond.”
11. “The midwife knows that when there is no pain, the way for the baby cannot be opened and mother cannot give birth. Likewise, for a new self to be born, hardship is necessary.”
12. “The quest for love changes us. There is seeker among those who search for love who has not matured on the way. The moment you start looking for love, you start to change within and without.”
13. “There are more fake Guru’s and false teachers in this world than the number of stars in the visible univers. Don’t confuse Power-driven, self-spiritual master will not direct your attention to himself or herself and will not expect absolute obedience or utter admiration from you, but instead will help you to appriciate and admire your inner self. True mentors as a transparents as glass. They let the light of God pass through them.”
14. “Try not to resists the changes that come your way. Instead let life live through you. And do not worry that your life is turning upside down. How do you know that the side you are used to is better than the one to come??”
15. “God is busy with the completion of your work, both outwardly and inwardly. He is fully occupiedwith you. Every human being is a work in progress that is slowly but enexorably moving toward perfection. We are each and unfinished work of art both waiting and strivingto be completed. God deals with each of us separately because humanity is a fine art of skilled penmanship where every single dot is equally important for the entire picture.”
16. “It’s easy to have a perfect God, unblemished and infallible that He is. What is far more difficult is to love fellow human beings with all their imperfections and defects. Remember, one can only know what one is capable of loving. There is no wisdom without love. Unless we learn to lve God’s creation, we can neither truly love nor truly know God.”
17. “Real filth is the one inside. The rest simply washes off. There is only one type of dirt that cannot be cleansed with pure water, and that is the stain of hatred and bigotry contaminating the soul. You can purify your body through abstinence and fasting, but only love will purify your heart.”
18. “The whole universe is contained within a single human being-you. Everything that you see around, including the thing’s you might not be found of and even the people you despise or abhor, is present within you in varying degrees. Therefore, do not look for sheitan outside yourself either. The devil is not an extraordinary force that attacks from without. It is an ordinary voice within. If you get to know yourself fully, facing with honesty and hardness both your dark and bright sides, you will arrive at a supreme form of consciousness. When a person knows himself or herself, he or she knows God.”
19. “If you want to change the way others treat you, you should first change the way you treat yourself. Unless you learn to love yourself, fully and sincerely, there is no way you csn be loved. Once you achieve that stage, however, be thankful for every thorn that others might throw at you. It is a sign that you will soon be showered in roses.”
20. “Fret not where the road will take you. Instead concentrate on the first step. That’s the hardest pasrt and that’s what you are responsible for. Once you take that step let everything do what it naturally does and the rest will follow. Do not go with the flow. But the flow.”
21. “We were all created in His image, and yet we were created different and unique. No two people are alike. No two hearts beat to the same rhythm. If God had wanted everyone to be the same, He would have made it so. Therefore, disrespecting differences and imposing your thoughts on others is tantamount to disrespecting God’s holy scheme.”
22. “When a true lover of God goes into a tavern, the tavern becomes his chamber of prayer, but when a wine bibber goes into the same chamber, it becomes his tavern. In everything we do, it is our hearts that make the difference, not our outer appearances. Sufis do not judge other people on how they look or who they are. When a sufi stares at someone, he keeps both eyes closed and instead opens a thirdeye-the eye that sees the inner realm.”
23. “Life is a temporary loan, and this world ia nothing but a sketchy imitation of reality. Only children would mistake a toy for the real thing. And yet human beings either become infatuated with the toy and disrespectfully break it and thrown it aside. In this life stay away from all kinds of extremities, for they will destroy your inner balance. “Sufis do not go to extremes. A sufi always remains mild and moderate.””
24. “The human beings has a unique place among God’s creation. “I breathed into him of My spirit,” God says. Each and every one of us without exception is designed to God’s delegate on earth. Ask yourself, Just how often do you behave like a delegate, If you ever do so? Remember, it falls upon each of us to discover the divine spirit inside and live by it.”
25. “Hell is in the here and now. So is heaven. Quite worrying about hell or dreaming about heaven, as thetly are both present inside this very moment. Every time we fall in love, we ascend to heaven. Every time we hate envy or fight someone, we tumble straight into the fires of hell.”
26. “The universe is one being. Everything and everyone is interconnected through and indivisible web of stories. Whether we are aware of it or not, we are all in a silent conversation. Do not harm practice compassion. And do not gossip behind anyone’s back-not even a seemingly innocent remark! The words that come out from our mouths do not vanish but are perpetually stored in infinite space, and they will come back to us all. One man’s joy will make everyone smile”
27. “This world is like a snowy mountain that echoes your voice. Whatever you speak, good or evil, will somehow come back to you. Therefore, if there is someone who harbours ill thoughts about you, saying similarly and things about him will only make matters worse. You will be locked in a vicious circle of malevolent energy. Instead for forty days and nights say and think nice things about that person. Everything will be different at the end of forty days, because will be different insides.”
28. “The past is an interpretation. The future is an illusion. The world does not movre through time as if it were a straight line, proceeding from the past to the future. Instead time moves through and within us, in endless spirals. Eternity does not mean infinite time, but simply timelessness. If you want to experience eternal illumination, put the past a d the future out of your mind and remain within the present moment.”
29. “Destiny doesn’t mean that your life has been strictly predetermined. Therefore, to leave everything to fate and to not actively contribute to the music of the universe is a sign of sheer ignorance. “The music of the universe is all-pervading and it is composed on forty different levels. Your destiny is the level where you will play your tune. You might not change your instrument but how well to play is entirely in your hands.”
30. “The true sufi is such that even when he is unjustly accused, attacked, and condemned from all sides, he potentially endures, uttering not a single word about any of this critics. A sufi never apportions blame. How can there be opponents or rivals or even “others” when there is no “self” in the 1st place? How can tehre be anyone to blame when there is only one?”
31. “If you want to strengthen your faith, you will need to soften inside. For your faith to be rock solid, your heart needs to be as soft as a feather. Through an illness, accident, loss or fright, one way or another, we all are faced with incidents that teach us how to become less selfish and judgment, and more compassionate and generous. Yet some of us learn the lesson and manage to become milder, while some others end up becoming even harsher than before. The only way to get closer to truth is to expand your heart so that it will encompass all humanity and still have room for more love.”
32. “Nothing should stand between yourself and God. Not imams, priests, rabbis, or any other custodians of moral or religious leadership. Not spiritual master, mot even your faith. Believe in your values and your rules, but never lord them over others. If you keep breaking other people’s hearts, whatever religious duty you perform is no good…..! Stay away from all sorts of idolatry, for they will blure your vision. Let God and only God be your guide. Learn the truth, my friend, but be careful not to make a fetish out of your truths.”
33. “While everyone in this world strives to get somewhere and become someone, only to leave it all behind after death, you aim for the supreme stage of nothingness. Live this life as light and empty as the number zero. We are no different from a pot. It is not the declarations outside but the emptiness inside that holds us straight. Just like that, it is not what we aspire to achieve but the consciousness of nothingness that keeps us going.”
34. “Submission does not mean being weak or passive. It leads to neither fatalism not capitulation. Just the opposite. True power resides in submission— a power that comes from within. Those who submit to divine essence of life will live in unperturbed tranquillity and peace even when the whole wide world goes through turbulence after turbulence.”
35. “In this world, it is not similarities or regularities that take us a step forward, but blunt opposites. And all the opposites in the universe are parent within each and every one of us. Therefore the believer needs to meet the unbeliever residing within. And the nonbeliever should get to know the silent faithful in him. Until the day on reaches the stage of Insan-i-kâmil, the perfect human being, faith is a gradual process and one that necessitates its seeming opposite: disbelief.”
36. “This world is erected upin the principal of reciprocity. Neither a drop of kindness nor a speck of evil will remain Unreciprocated. Fear not the plots, decepticons, or tricks of other people. If somebody is setting a trap, remember, so is God. He is the biggest plotter. Not even a leaf stirs outside God’s knowledge. Simply and fully believe in that. Whatever God does, He does beautifully.”
37. “God is a meticulous clockmaker. So precise is His order that everything on earth happens in its own time. Neither a minute late nor a minute early. And for everyone without exception, the clock works accurately. For each there is a time to love and a time to die.”
38. “It is never too late to ask yourself, ” Am I ready to change the life I am living? Am I ready to change within?” Even if a single day in your life is the same as the day before, it surely is a pity. At every moment and with each new breath, one should be renewed and renewed again. There is only one way to be born into a new life: to die before death.”
39. “While the parts change, the whole always remains the same. For every thief who departs this world, a new one is born. And every decent person who passes away is replaced by a new one. In this way not only does nothing remain the same but also nothing ever really changes. For every sufi who dies, another is born somewhere.”
40. “A life without love is of no account. Don’t ask yourself what kind of love you should seek, spiritual or material, divine or mundane, Eastern or Western— Divisions only lead to more divisions. Love has no labels, no definitions. It is what it is, pure and simple. “Love is the water of life. And a lover is a soul of fire! The universe turns differents when fire loves water.”
The words are those which encourage us to live or which we break apart. Words are those Which we can run an arrow on someone or put an ointment on someone’s wound. Words are what we can make someone against us or create love for ourselves in someone’s heart. Talking by words is an art that only human beings have. There is a famous article: “There is no bone in the tongue, but it can easily break someone’s bone.”
Without words we can neither think nor write anything. And can not express. Respect for words does not matter to everyone. The words are the clothes of human conscience. The words show the beauty of the human being.
“Impossible is a WORD to be found only in the dictionary of fools.” — Napoleon Bonaparte
Words are not just lifeless words. There is a whole soul and life inside them. Man describes the ideas in his speech and writing through words. Every man has a good or bad words, but his proper use reaches him to the level of wisdom.
“No matter what people tell you, WORDS and IDEAS can change the world.” — Robin Williams
The most selfish word in human conversation is’I’. The excessive use of the word shows a person’s narcissism and selfishness. When the use of ‘I’ in the conversation increases and the conversation revolves around ‘I’, know that you are hurting yourself and others with your own selfishness.
“I know the value of words. They can make you, break you. They can heal your soul. They can damage you forever.” — Muneeba Mazari
The most satisfying and comforting word used in a conversation is’we’. When a person adds his/her colleagues, friends, loved ones or employees to his/her plan by saying ‘we’, he/she adds to the most important asset of his/her life i.e., getting help in times of sympathy and distress.
“Never regret a day in your life, good days give happiness, bad days give experience, worst days give lessons and best days give memories.” Stay Blessed. Thanks!🧚♀️
It’s a question we’ve all asked ourselves at one time or another that what are the feelings?? There’s a whole range of feelings that extend beyond the basics. But all feelings have one thing in common: they come as a result of a reaction to emotions. Feelings are those in which the likes and dislikes of others are taken care of. Feelings are those in which the words of others should be kept in mind.
In psychology, the word is usually reserved for the conscious subjective experience of emotions. Feelings are the combination of knowledge and judgment. Fear, anger, happiness, sadness. Consciously describe what you decide. You accept some time of sadness. You decide to love, forgive, hate. It’s all the feelings.
An important stage or aspect of our mental actions is determined by our feelings. We think, feel. We are not only intelligent but also have feelings. The first thing is that feelings play the role of great power in life. Feelings do the same thing that petrol does for a car or for a steam rail engine. No one can imagine living without emotions. Undoubtedly there are people who condemn emotions. But the fact is that it is not useful to expel emotions from your life.
Emotions and feelings are often used synonymously, but they’re not the same thing. The science of psychology recognizes feelings as the response to emotions, but the number of emotions is limited. There are many types of feelings. 1) Fear → feeling of being afraid , frightened, scared. 2) Anger → feeling angry. A stronger word for anger is rage. 3) Sadness → feeling sad. Other words are sorrow, grief. 4) Joy → feeling happy. Other words are happiness, gladness. 5) Disgust → feeling something is wrong or nasty. Strong disapproval. 6) Surprise → being unprepared for something. 7) Trust → a positive emotion; admiration is stronger; acceptance is weaker. 8) Anticipation → in the sense of looking forward positively to something which is going to happen. Expectation is more neutral.
The power of feelings and emotions plays important role in human life. However it is extremely important to keep feelings and emotions within the limits of moderation. We should not even suppress our emotions completely or give them an open holiday. It is clear to all that some of our emotions and feelings are more important than some other emotions and feelings. It is better for us to live in love instead of hatred, instead of fear, instead of disappear, instead of anger and instead of narrowness. Stay blessed!!🧚♀️
پہلے جب اسے کبھی رونا آجاتا تھا۔ تو اس کی آنکھیں بہت خشک ہو جاتی اور اس وقت اسکی شدید خواہش ہوتی کہ اس کی آنکھوں سے آنسوؤں کی بارش ہو جائے۔ تاکہ وہ ہلکا محسوس کرے اور اسکی آنکھوں پر مزید بوجھ نہ رہے۔ اور یہ سوچتے سوچتے اسکی آنکھیں مزید خشک ہو جاتی تھیں۔
اور آج۔۔۔۔آج تو اسے پتہ بھی نہیں چلا اور شدید دکھ اور تکلیف کے باعث اسکی آنکھوں سے آنسو روانہ ہو گئے۔ دو تین آنسو ٹوٹ کر بکھر گئے لیکن اس نے خود پر قابو پایا کیونکہ آج اسے رونے کی نہیں مضبوط ہونے کی ضرورت تھی۔ وہ کسی کیلئے رونا نہیں چاہتی تھی اور نہ ہی اسے کسی کی باتوں کا اثر لینا تھا۔ اسے پتہ تھا کہ وہ جو کچھ بھی کر رہی ہے اس میں اسکی بہتری ہے۔ اس لئے اسے دوسروں کی پرواہ کرنی ہی نہیں چاہئیے۔
وہ بہت صبر والی لڑکی تھی۔ نماز پڑھتے وقت وہ اپنے عزیز لوگوں اور ساری دنیا کیلئے بہت ساری دعائیں مانگتی۔ لیکن آج وہ خود غرض ہو گئی تھی۔ آج اس نے صرف اپنے لئے دعا مانگی۔ اپنے سکون کیلئے۔ اور یہ سکون صرف اللہ اسے عطا کر سکتا تھا۔ تو اس نے بہت ٹوٹے ہوئے دل کے ساتھ ہاتھ جوڑ کر اپنے دکھ اور تکلیف کو ضبط کر کے اللہ سے دعا کی کہ: “یا اللہ! مجھے سکون عطا کیجئے۔ میں آپ کا ہو کر رہنا چاہتی ہوں۔ مجھے آپ کے بندوں کی طرف پھر سے نہیں لوٹنا۔ میرے اللہ مجھے سکون عطا کریں۔ میری دعا قبول فرما۔ آمین”
وَالْأَرْضِ إِنَّهُ عَلِيْمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ “بے شک اﷲ آسمانوں اور زمین کے غیب کو جاننے والا ہے، یقیناً وہ سینوں کی (پوشیدہ) باتوں سے خوب واقف ہے۔” جزاک اللہ!🌼
ہمارے حالات کبھی اچھے ہو جاتے ہیں کبھی برے۔ ہمارے ساتھ لوگ کبھی اچھے ہو جاتے ہیں کبھی برے۔ یہ سب وقت کی کارستانی ہے۔ یہ وقت ہی ہے جس کی وجہ سے ہمیں انسان اور چیزیں بلکہ ہر چیز اچھی یا بری لگتی ہے۔
جب یہ وقت خود کو اچھا بنا کر پیش کرتا ہے۔ تو ہمیں ہر انسان، ہر چیز، ہر موسم اچھا لگنے لگتا ہے۔ اور ہم اس کی خوش گمانیوں میں اس قدر کھو جاتے ہیں کہ ہم اس وقت کے دوسرے سائیڈ کو دیکھنے سے آنکھیں چھپا لیتے ہیں۔
اور پھر جب یہی وقت برا چہرہ بنا کر آتا ہے تو ہم سے سب کچھ چھین لیتا ہے اور ہم اسے روک ہی نہیں پاتے۔ برے وقت میں ہمیں ہمارا پسندیدہ انسان، ہر اچھا موسم، ہر اچھی چیز برا لگنا شروع ہو جاتا ہے۔ لیکن ہم پھر بھی اس کی قدر کرتے ہیں۔
“وقت بڑی ظالم چیز ہے یہ کلائیوں سے چوڑیاں لے جاتا ہے اور جھریاں دے جاتا ہے۔” (انور مسعود)
ہم اس وقت سے بہت سے گلے بھی کر لیتے ہیں لیکن اسے ہم پر رحم آتا ہی نہیں۔ بس گزرتا ہی رہتا ہے۔ ہمیں سب کچھ دے کر یا ہمارا سب کچھ چھین کر۔ جزاک اللہ🌼
Think what a remarkable, unduplicatable, and miraculous thing it is to be you! Of all the people who have come and gone on the earth, since the beginning of time, not ONE of them is like YOU! No one who has ever lived or is to come has had your combination of abilities, talents, appearance, friends, acquaintances, burdens, sorrows, and opportunities.
No, one’s hair grows exactly the way yours does. No one’s finger prints are like yours. No one has the same combination of secret inside jokes and family expressions that you know. The few people who laugh at all the same things you do, don’t sneeze the way you do. No one prays about exactly the same concerns as you do. No one is loved by the same combination of people that love you – NO ONE! No one before, no one to come. YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY UNIQUE!
Enjoy that uniqueness. You do not have to pretend in order to seem more like someone else. You weren’t meant to be like someone else. You do not have to lie to conceal the parts of you that are not like what you see in anyone else. You were meant to be different. Nowhere ever in all of history will the same things be going on in anyone’s mind, soul and spirit as are going on in yours right now. If you did not exist, there would be a hole in creation, a gap in history, something missing from the plan for humankind.
Treasure your uniqueness. It is a gift given only to you. Enjoy it and share it! No one can reach out to others in the same way that you can. No one can speak your words. No one can convey your meanings. No one can comfort with your kind of comfort. No one can bring your kind of understanding to another person.
“I do believe I’m special. My special gift is my vision, my committment and my willingness to do what ever it takes.” Tony Robbins
No one can be cheerful and lighthearted and joyous in your way. No one can smile your smile. No one else can bring the whole unique impact of you to another human being. Share your uniqueness. Let it be free to flow out among your family and friends and people you meet in the rush and clutter of living wherever you are. That gift of yourself was given you to enjoy and share. Give yourself away!
See it! Receive it! Let it tickle you! Let it inform you and judge you and inspire you! YOU ARE UNIQUE! Stay Happy! Thanks!🧚♀️
بارش کا ننھا قطرہ بادل سے ٹپکا۔ جب اس نے سمندر کی چوڑائی دیکھی تو شرمندہ ہوا اور دل میں کہا کہ سمندر کے سامنے میری کیا حیثیت ہے۔ اس کے ہوتے ہوئے تو میں نہ ہونے کے برابر ہوں۔ جب اس نے اپنے آپ کو حقارت سے دیکھا تو ایک سیپی نے اس کو اپنے منہ میں لے لیا اور دل و جان سے اس کی پرورش کی۔ تھوڑے ہی دنوں میں یہ قطرہ ایک قیمتی موتی بن گیا اور بادشاہ کی تاج کی زینت بنا۔
انسان جب کچھ کرنے کی کوشش کرتا ہے اور کامیاب نہیں ہوتا۔ بہت ساری محنت کے باوجود بھی وہ کامیاب نہیں ہو پاتا۔ تو وہ سوچنے لگتا ہے کہ اس کے حصے میں ناکامی کے سوا کچھ بھی نہیں۔ ایسا بالکل بھی نہیں ہوتا بلکہ وہ اپنے یقین کی طاقت کو کمزور کر دیتا ہے۔ ایمان ڈگمگا جاتا ہے۔ جبکہ وہ بھول جاتے ہیں کہ جتنی بڑی کوشش ہوتی ہے اتنی بڑی آزمائش اور قربانیاں ہوتی ہیں۔
اللہ تعالی اپنے بندے کی جنون اور جذبے کو دیکھ کر اس کی آزمائش صرف اسلئے بڑھا دیتا ہے کیونکہ وہ صرف اسکا صبر، اسکا ضبط اور اسکا یقین آزمانا چاہتا ہے۔ تو ہمیشہ خود پہ یقین رکھیں۔ کوئی بھی نیک کام ہو چاہے وہ بہت چھوٹا سا ہو۔ کبھی بھی شرمندگی محسوس مت کریں۔ بار بار آگے بڑھنے کی کوشش کریں۔ اپنے اللہ پر بھروسہ رکھیں۔ بےشک اللہ تعالی بہترین مددگار ہے۔ جزاک اللہ!🌼
لغت کے اعتبار سے حیا کا لفظ مصدر ہے۔ اس کی ماضی حَیِییَ ہے۔ یعنی حروف اصلی ” ح، ی اور ی” ہیں۔ اس لئے با حیا بندے کو “رَجُلٌ حَیِیٌ” کہتے ہیں۔ حیا کی صفت تمام انبیاء کے اندر تھی۔ چنانچہ حدیث مبارک میں ہے۔ کہ پہلی شریعتوں میں سے جو چیز دینِ اسلام میں بھی نقل کی گئی وہ یہ ہے کہ:
اِذَا لَمْ تَسْتَحِ فَاصْنَعْ مَا شِئْتَ “جب تو بے حیا بن جائے تو جو چاہے کر”
اصطلاحاً حیا بندے کی ایک ایسی کیفیت ہے جو اس کو عیب والے کام سے روکتی ہے۔
تَغَیُّرٌ وَ اِنْکِسَارٌ یَعْتَرِی الْلاِنْسَانَ مِنْ خَوْفِ مَا یُعَابُ بِه “یہ ایسی کیفیت ہے جو بندے پر چھا جاتی ہے اور اسے عیب والا کوئی کام کرنے سے روکتی ہے۔”
یعنی جس کام میں ذلت ہو، رسوائی ہو، شرمندگی ہو، ایسا کال کرنے سے جو کیفیت بندے کو روک دے، اس کا نام حیا ہے۔
لطف اور مزے کی بات یہ ہے کہ حیا اللہ تبارک و تعالی کی صفات میں سے ہے۔
اَلْحَیِّیُّ مِنْ صِفَاتَ اللہِ عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ
حیا کی دو قسمیں ہیں۔ ایک حیا فطری ہوتی ہے۔ بعض لوگوں میں زیادہ حیا ہوتی ہے اور بعض میں کم۔ اور دوسری حیا وہ ہوتی ہے جو انسان خود اپنے اندر بڑھا سکتا ہے۔ یہ ذہن میں رکھیں کہ جتنا انسان گناہ زیادہ کرتا ہے، اتنا ہی اس میں حیا کم ہوتی چلی جاتی ہے۔
کس چیز سے حیا پیدا ہوتی ہے؟؟
اَلْحَیَاءُ رُؤْيَةُ الْاَلاَءِ وَ رُؤْيَةُ التَّقْصِیْرِ “حیا اللہ تعالی کی نعمتوں میں غور کرنا اور اپنے گناہوں کو دیکھنا ہے۔”
ہمارے بزرگوں نے کہا: اَلْحَیَاءُ اَصْلٌ لِّکُلِّ خَیْرٍ “حیا ہر خیر کی اصل ہے۔”
یعنی ہر نیکی، ہر بھلائی اور ہر اچھے کام کی بنیاد حیا پر ہے۔ کیونکہ جو بے حیا انسان ہوتا ہے اسے کسی کی کوئی پروا ہی نہیں ہوتی۔ نہ اسے چھوٹے بڑے کی تمیز۔ نہ ماں باپ کا لحاظ۔ نہ کسی کے دکھ درد کی پروا۔
ارشاد نبوی(ﷺ) ہے کہ: “حیاء بھی ایمان کی شاخوں میں سے ایک شاخ ہے۔” (بخاری ، مسلم)
ایک اور حدیث میں ہے : “حیاء اور ایمان ساتھ ساتھ ہیں جب ایک چیزہوگی تو سمجھو دوسری بھی ہوگی۔” (مشکوۃ)
قرآن میں مرد وعورت دونوں کو حیاء کا رویہ اپنانے کا حکم دیاگیا ہے ، ارشاد باری تعالیٰ ہے :
“مسلمان مردوں سے کہو کہ اپنی نگاہیں نیچی رکھیں اور اپنی شرم گاہوں کی حفاظت رکھیں یہ ان کے لئے پاکیزگی ہے، لوگ جو کچھ کریں اللہ تعالیٰ سب سے خبردار ہے مسلمان عورتوں سے کہو کہ وہ بھی اپنی نگاہیں نیچی رکھیں اور اپنی عصمت میں فرق نہ آنے دیں اور اپنی زینت کو ظاہر نہ کریں ۔”
ہمیں امام انبیاء(ﷺ) کی سیرت طیبہ کے مطابق شرم وحیا کا پیکر بن کر زندگی بسر کرنی چاہیے ۔ اللہ تعالی ہمیں اپنے رسول مصطفی(ﷺ) کے اصولوں پر زندگی گزارنے کی توفیق عطا فرمائیں۔ آمین جزاک اللہ🌼
The word zikr means remembrance and in the Islamic context, it is used in the sense of remembrance of ALLAH.
How to clean the heart?? The heart is cleaned by the remembrance of ALLAH.
It is said in the hadith: لِکُلِّ شَیْءٍ ثِقَالَتٌ وَ ثِقَالَتُ الْقُلُوْبِ ذِکْرُ اللہِ “Everything is polished and the polishing of hearts is the remembrance of ALLAH.”
The one who was deprived of the meaning of zikr was deprived of a comfortable and satisfying life. That is why the believer should always keep his tongue moist with the remembrance of ALLAH. ALLAH tells us in the Quran: يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱذۡكُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ ذِكۡرً۬ا كَثِيرً۬ا
“O you who believe! Remember ALLAH with much remembrance.” (33: 41)
The men and women who remember ALLAH have been specially mentioned in the Quran amongst the categories of people that are dear to ALLAH. We have been told about them: “And for men and women who engage much in ALLAH ’s remembrance. For them has ALLAH prepared forgiveness and a great reward.” (33: 35)
Our Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (ﷺ) also told us: “He who remembers his Lord and he who does not are like the living and the dead.” (Bukhari & Muslim)
Those who remember their ALLAH in every situation. Whether it is sorrow or joy, hardship or abundance. ALLAH does not forget them. ALLAH tells us in the Quran: “Then remember Me, I will remember you.”(2: 152)
It is vital for our salvation that we remember ALLAH at all times, both in private and when amongst people.
O ALLAH! Purify our heart from hypocrisy and our actions from showing off and our tounge from lying and our eyes from treachery. Indeed you know the treachery of the eyes and what is hidden in the chests. Ameen. Jazak ALLAH🌼